This herbal mixture has a blend of 5 healing plants which have been traditionally used to purge the body from parasites, worms, unwanted fungal and bacterial buildup, from mainly in the intestines but also from the rest of the body. Since the stomach makes up 75% of the Immune System, this herbal mix can make a strong Immune booster because it works to complement the Gut Bacteria.
This herbal mixture is not designed to be a “Flush”, meaning it’s not meant to induce diarrhea. However In some cases, people who have had their gallbladder removed may experience diarrhea or nausea.
In the science of cleansing it is understood that the Intestinal health will reflect in the skin health.
The intestines can flush toxins via the skin, so it is natural to experience some skin rash, skin discoloration, acne or boils, but this should only last a few days. This is why it is important to avoid the foods which will extend or interfere in this process of detoxification.
Foods to stay away from:
- Food Preservatives – Processed sugars – Artificial Sweeteners – Wheat and White Flour –
- MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate) AKA Accent Salt – Corn – Dairy Products – Animal Meats –
- Canned foods – Frozen Foods – High Fructose Corn Syrup – Vegetable Oil – Corn Oil – Soybean Oil
- Canola – Lard – Table Salt – Alcohol – Cigarettes – Caffeine – Pharmaceutical poisons/drugs
This herbal mix can be taken for up to 12 days straight but must be followed with a Natural Diet which will include more raw foods than cooked and processed foods.
Each Pack of Herbal Stomach Purge will provide 4 days of therapy.
In a pot, pour in 1.25 liters of water and put to boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, pour in all of the herbs from the packet. Stir it well, turn off stove, cover pot and let it sit until it has cooled down.
Once it has cooled down, strain it into a GLASS container or bottle (NOT PLASTIC), and keep refrigerated.
The herbs that remain in the pot will be used for a second boil using only 1 liter of water this time. Meaning that the herbs will be boiled twice. Drink 1 cup of medicine on an empty stomach twice a day every day until all the medicine is consumed.
Consume mainly Raw and Natural Foods like Vegetables and Fruits as well as
- Nuts and seeds ( Raw sesame seeds – Walnuts – Hazelnuts – Brazilian nuts – Pine nuts – Almond – Cashews – Pistachios – Hemp seed) – Coconut oil – Olive oil – Avocado oil – Hempseed oil – Grapeseed oil – Sesame seed oil – Pure agave syrup – date sugar – 100% Maple syrup – Coconut sugar – Stevia leaves – 100% unrefined Sea salt – Pink Himalayan salt – Celtic salt – Powdered granulated seaweed – Sea moss – Legumes – Quinoa – Amaranth flour – Spelt flour – Rye – Sourdough bread – Brown Rice – Sea Vegetables – Mushrooms – Coconut water – Soups – Callaloo – Chaya – Purslane – Edible flowers – Herbal teas – Fermented Foods
Additional Recommendation :
- Do not consume anything cooked or processed in the morning
- Consume only water and liquids in the morning time
- Consume 1 large cup of water ½ hour before every meal.
- Eat small spoon portions at a time & chew as much as possible
- Do not consume water during or directly after meals.
- Wait 2.5 – 3 hours after meals to consume water
- Get direct sunlight to the body for 40 min a day minimum
- Allow your body to naturally cleanse by stimulating sweat and taking some time to be active
by means of exercise or stretching
Consume 4 table spoons of Raw and Natural Coconut Oil a day.